News & Events
Safety & Security
Heliport & Helicopter Operations
NOTAMs and TFRs
Fixed Based Operators
Unescorted AOA Access Information
Conference Room Request
News & Events
Non-Movement Driving Exam
1) In order to maintain your gate card, operators are required to:
A) Complete an annual knowledge test.
B) Provide the administrative office with updated drivers license and contact information.
C) Provide current auto insurance and aircraft insurance meeting the minimum requirements for liability coverage.
D) All of the above.
2) Possession of a gate card allows the owner of the card to:
A) Drive anywhere on the airport
B) Drive only on areas approved by airport management
C) Loan the gate card to others
3) Aircraft always have the right of way over a vehicle.
4) What is the maximum speed limit on the ramp?
5) Vehicles should pass a taxiing aircraft:
A) On the right
B) On the left
C) In front
D) Wait and pass behind the aircraft at a safe distance.
6) When entering or exiting a drive through gate:
A) Call the office and request permission
B) Stop after passing through and wait for the gate to close, without allowing another vehicle through.
C) Report any malfunctions.
D) A and C
E) B and C
7) Drivers should be extremely aware of their surroundings, and be aware of blind corners.
8) Suspicious activity and improper actions should be reported to:
A) Airport Management or the nearest FBO
B) Law Enforcement
C) 1-800-GA-SECURE if no one from airport management or an FBO is available.
D) All of the Above
9) When driving or parking a vehicle, you should avoid aiming your headlights at aircraft.
10) Permission from the tower to drive on the non-movement area is required.
11) Which of the following movement area boundary markings are correctly labeled?
Please enter text that is in the image above this line.